The structure of domestic water purifier includes coarse filtration, activated carbon adsorption, ion exchange resin, hollow fiber and reverse osmosis membrane. Selecting and purchasing an ideal and practical water purifier should be considered from the following aspects:
1. Whether there is a product hygiene license approval document.
Users must understand the importance of product quality when purchasing water purifiers. Provisions on measures for the supervision and administration of hygiene of domestic and drinking water; Obtain the hygiene license of the higher level health supervision department, pass the appraisal of the technical supervision department, accord with the national "standard of quality of drinking water for living and drinking water".
Second, the selection of suitable filter elements is crucial.
The first generation water purifier is mainly filtered by simple filtration such as activated carbon and ceramic, which is easy to breed bacteria and pollute water source, and cannot achieve the effect of clean water source. The second generation of water purifiers use a variety of artificial polymer membrane filtration, which has a significant effect on the removal of harmful substances in water, but its fatal defect is to filter out the beneficial micro-elements. The third generation water purifier adopts the technology of nanometer microcrystalline filter core, which solves the defects of the second generation water purifier well and filters out harmful substances and heavy metals in water. Therefore, when you choose a water purifier, you must ask about the filtration technology and filter materials used, and see if they meet your own needs.
3. Whether it has safe and effective sterilization technology.
Water purification equipment adopts two ways to sterilize, one is to add disinfectant, disinfectant can kill some bacteria, but disinfectant contains a small amount of harmful chemicals; Second, ultraviolet sterilization, uv sterilization technology is internationally recognized as one of the most effective sterilization technologies, because uv sterilization is safe, efficient, can quickly kill almost all bacteria; And the ultraviolet ray sterilization USES the physical principle sterilization, does not need any chemical agent, will not have the side effect to the human body.
4. Whether it has a complete after-sales service system.
After a lot of consumers to buy certain brands, couldn't find the maintenance service phone or maintenance services company address, this kind of situation, let the consumer is very helpless, also caused the waste of resources, many water purifier became accessories; After sale, the water purifier mainly focuses on the replacement of the filter element. If the filter element is not replaced for a long time, the water source will be polluted. The choice of water purifier must choose perfect after-sales service, such as using customer service system to track customer information, prompting customers and companies to change the filter element, etc.
5. The purchase performance is higher than the price.
1. Different water purifier structure and different water purification effect. Generally speaking, the primary filter water purifier is simple in structure, mainly activated carbon, and its filtration capacity is limited, which can only be used for rough filtration. The filtered water is best heated and boiled for drinking. Most of the first-level filters are low-grade products that sell for between 10 and 150 yuan each.
2. Multi-stage filter water purifier. The water purifier has two stages of coarse filtration and one set of fine filtration, and most of the fine filtration adopt hollow fiber filter core, the filtered water can be drunk directly. The multi-stage filter water purifier belongs to the middle grade water purification product, each of which sells for between 300 yuan and 500 yuan, which can be accepted by the working class and is used more by the family.
3, UF ultrafiltration nanofiltration membrane water purifiers, consists of multistage prefiltering and ultrafiltration membrane can intercept the vast majority of bacteria and harmful substances, are the most commonly used separation, filtering effect on the market the most common direct drinking water purification devices, while maintaining mineral trace elements beneficial to human body, the reuse of KDF and activated carbon of the advantages of effective control breeding of bacteria and fungi in the water and remove color, odor, ensure that the use of filtered water is more safe and healthy. And yield water is bigger, discharge of waste water is small, when using in domestic kitchen so more quickly, convenient, need not wait longer time. It is a popular consumer product, with prices ranging from 200 yuan to 5,000 yuan per set according to different requirements.
4. RO reverse osmosis pure water machine is the most ideal water purification product for the treatment of rural water and groundwater. It has three levels of pre-filtration, one level of reverse osmosis membrane precision filtration and one level of post-filtration. Filtered water, free from bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, pesticides, organic compounds, minerals and heterochromic odors, is pure water that can be drunk without heating. This kind of reverse osmosis pure water machine belongs to the upscale purified water product, each price is between 1000 yuan and 5000 yuan.
Buy according to the water quality.
1, the water quality in different areas of the different hardness, high hardness of water quality in north China and southern limestone area, high content of calcium and magnesium ions in water, easy to scale, should choose advanced filter water purifier with ion exchange resin filter.
2. Urban tap water with heavy chlorine and heterochromous odor and high organic content in water can choose and buy household water purifiers with high capacity of activated carbon. Because activated carbon has strong adsorption effect on residual chlorine and odor of different colors in water, it has obvious removal effect on organic matter.
3. For water purification with turbid water quality in both urban and rural areas, the household water purifier with dual functions of coarse filtration and fine filtration should be selected. In case of serious pollution in water, any impurities in the water should be thoroughly filtered out.
Vii. Some basic principles for selecting water purifiers:
1. High cost performance of water purification products: good quality and stable performance; Easy to use; Low maintenance and operating costs; Strong technical skills and good after - sales service.
2. Soft water products are selected for domestic water, and water with certain hardness (140mg/L -- 200mg/L) is selected for drinking water.
3. The water hardness below 170mg/L in the area of the best choice of composite ultrafilter.
4. In regions where the hardness of water is within 170mg/L -- 250mg/L, the best water for shower and laundry is soft water, and the best water for direct drinking is compound ultra-filtration water.
5, the hardness of water in the area of more than 250 mg/L showers, laundry water had better choose soft water, direct drinking choose part of demineralized water (soft water and softening water mixed in certain proportion) after composite ultrafiltration machine filtering of ultrafiltration water.
6. Water in areas with high fluorine, high salt and high sulfur shall be selected as direct drinking water and shall be supplemented with trace elements.
7. In underground water or areas with heavy sand and rust, it is recommended to install precision filters after the general table.
- Filter For
- Working Principle
- 3 Ways Of Filtration, Deep Filtrati...
- Filtration Speed
- Performance Features
- Performance Classification
- Types Of Household Water Purifiers
- How A Water Filter Works？
- Treatment Of Desalination Plant
- Introduction Of Seawater Desalinati...
- Ultrafiltration Method
- Compound Processing Method
- The Importance Of Water
- Mechanical Filter
- Bag Filter
- Bag Filter USES And Features