Microfiltration of filter core of water purifier: to remove impurities above 0.1 micron: PP cotton (polymer fiber) manufacturing process: made by polypropylene (PP) hot melt with density ranging from 1um to 300um. The filter core has no inner axle and adopts the design of inner and outer densification, which can not only maintain the steady flow of water and long service life, but also have excellent deep filtering effect and pollutant retention. Because the chemical composition of PP is clean and in line with the food hygiene standards, it will not cause secondary pollution to the liquid to be filtered due to the materials. It has the characteristics of large flow, high precision, corrosion resistance and high pressure resistance, and is widely applicable to pretreatment of pure water and drinking water. Main functions: remove particulate impurities larger than 5 microns in water, such as suspended material, sediment, red worm, rust and colloid, etc., and reduce turbidity of water.
Next: Vacuum Filter
- Filter For
- Working Principle
- 3 Ways Of Filtration, Deep Filtrati...
- Filtration Speed
- Performance Features
- Performance Classification
- Ultrafiltration Effect Of Filter Co...
- The RO Reverse Osmosis Of Water Pur...
- Water Filter
- Operate Automatic Filter Device
- The Water Filter Junction
- Water Filter Design Features
- Water Filter Application
- Filter Is A Device For Conveying Me...
- Filtration Velocity
- Water Inlet Valve Of Cistern Of Sea...