Compressed activated carbon filter core adopts high adsorption value of coal activated carbon and coconut shell activated carbon as the filter material, which is sintered and compressed by food-grade adhesives. Compressed activated carbon filter core inside and outside are respectively wrapped with a layer of filtering effect of non-woven cloth, to ensure that the carbon core itself will not drop carbon powder, carbon core at both ends of the butadiene rubber gasket, so that the carbon core into the filter cylinder has a good sealing.
- Filter For
- Working Principle
- 3 Ways Of Filtration, Deep Filtrati...
- Filtration Speed
- Performance Features
- Performance Classification
- Bulk Activated Carbon Filter Core
- PP Filter Core
- Bag Filter Structure
- How The Bag Filter Works
- The Main Advantage Of The Bag Filter
- Common Faults And Solutions For Bag...
- Method For Judging The Shrinkage Of...
- Filter Bag Clogging And Its Coping ...