The bag filter is a pressure type filter device, which mainly comprises a filter cylinder, a filter cylinder cover and a quick opening mechanism, a stainless steel filter bag reinforcing net and the like, and the filtrate flows into the filter bag from the side inlet pipe of the filter casing. The filter bag itself is installed in the reinforced basket, and the liquid is permeated through the filter bag of the required fineness level to obtain a qualified filtrate, and the impurity particles are intercepted by the filter bag. The machine is very convenient to replace the filter bag, and the filter is basically free of material consumption.
- Filter For
- Working Principle
- 3 Ways Of Filtration, Deep Filtrati...
- Filtration Speed
- Performance Features
- Performance Classification
- How The Bag Filter Works
- The Main Advantage Of The Bag Filter
- Common Faults And Solutions For Bag...
- Method For Judging The Shrinkage Of...
- Filter Bag Clogging And Its Coping ...