Currently, the four main water filtration technologies are: microfiltration, ultrafiltration, sodium filtration and reverse osmosis.
1, microfiltration (MF) : 50 microns, filtration precision in 0.1 as common various PP filters, activated carbon filter, ceramic filter and so on all belong to the category of microfiltration, for simple coarse filter, filter the impurities in the water and sediment, rust and other large particles, can't remove the water of bacteria, viruses, organic matter, heavy metal ions and other harmful substances. Usually cannot be cleaned, for the disposable filter material, need to change frequently.
1) PP cotton core: it is generally used for coarse filtration which is not high enough to remove sediment, rust and other large particles in water.
2) activated carbon, granular activated carbon filter is the sales of the most popular device, it can eliminate the peculiar smell in the water and chlorine, but can not effectively remove the water all the toxic chemicals and other pollutants.
3) ceramic filter element: the minimum filtration precision can be 0.1 micron, which can be used for sterilization. But usually the flow is small, not easy to clean.
2. Ultrafiltration (UF) : the filtration accuracy is 0.001-0.1 micron, which belongs to one of the six high-tech technologies in the 21st century. Is a kind of using membrane separation technology of pressure difference, can filter out the rust in the water, sediment, suspended solids, colloid, bacteria, viruses, macromolecular organic matter and other harmful substances, and can retain some mineral elements beneficial to human body. It is the core component of mineral water and spring water production process. The recovery rate of water in ultrafiltration process is up to 95%. And it can be convenient to realize flushing and backwashing, not easy to clog, the service life is relatively long. The filter precision is 0.01 micron. The ultrafiltration membrane is widely used because of the efficiency of water production and filtration.
3. Sodium filtration (NF) : the filtration accuracy is between the ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis, the desalination rate is lower than the reverse osmosis, and it is also a membrane separation technique requiring the addition of electricity and pressure, and the recovery rate of water is low. It is commonly used in the manufacture of industrial pure water.
4. Reverse osmosis (RO) : the filtration precision can reach about 0.0001 micron, which is a kind of high precision separation technique developed by the United States in the early 1960s. The impurities (including harmful and beneficial ones) that can be filtered out of the water can only be used by water molecules, which are generally used in the manufacture of pure water, industrial ultra-pure water, and medical ultra-pure water. Reverse osmosis technology needs to be pressurized, electrified, and water is inefficient, not suitable for a large amount of drinking water purification.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brush type
- Development of air filter
- air filter Performance
- High Efficiency air
- function classification
- Backflow Filter
- Action mechanism
- New Product development
- Type of water filter.
- Filter element of stainless steel s...
- Principle and advantage of metal si...
- What are the common problems in hyd...
- Analysis of hydraulic problems
- How the water purifier works
- The water purifiers can be divided ...
- Water treatment
- Water treatment process
- Water purifier standard