Stainless steel sintering network filter, is composed of multi-layer sintered metal mesh, made of multi-layer stainless steel net specially laminated, through vacuum sintering and has high strength and rigidity of a new type of filtration material, stainless steel sintering network mesh crisscross each other, to form a uniform and ideal filter structure.
The stainless steel sintering mesh filter has the following characteristics:
1) high strength: after five layers of screen sintering, it has extremely high mechanical strength and compressive strength;
2) high precision: the filtering particle size of 2-200um can be used to achieve uniform surface filtration performance;
3) heat resistance: it can be durable for continuous filtration from -200 degrees up to 650 degrees;
4) cleaning: the surface filtration structure and cleaning are simple because of the excellent counter-current cleaning effect.
1) disperse cooling materials for high temperature environment;
2) used for gas distribution and liquid bed plate material;
3) for high-precision, high-reliable high-temperature filtration materials;
4) used for high pressure backwash oil filter.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brush type
- Development of air filter
- air filter Performance
- High Efficiency air
- function classification
- Backflow Filter
- Action mechanism
- New Product development
- Principle and advantage of metal si...
- What are the common problems in hyd...
- Analysis of hydraulic problems
- How the water purifier works
- The water purifiers can be divided ...
- Water treatment
- Water treatment process
- Water purifier standard
- Water filter product introduction
- Water filter applications